EiE Consultative Meeting
The Head of Academic Affairs led by Vice Principal Mr. Sangay Tenzin, class teachers and subject teachers conducted a consultative meeting with students and parents of classes VII and VIII regarding the EiE(Education in Emergency) learning. In the opening session, Head of Academic Affairs acknowledged and thanked all parents for their support and guiding their children to learn and engage through online various platforms.
The following points were discussed:
- Implementation of adaptive curriculum in phase 2 of Education in Emergency which started from 1st July
- Timely submission of works and providing feedbacks
- Assessment (formative) of task assigned
- EiE Timetable prepared by school
- Promotion of students to next grade
- Effective use of Google Classroom and other social media platform to connect with students
- Presentation of status of students activeness in online teaching and learning
- Use of BBS video lesson and Self-Instructional Materials
- Parental guidance and support to their children’s learning at home
Parents shared their problems of not having individual smart phones and Internet Data Package. For this, parents agreed that they will try their best to provide timely access to Internet Facilities to their children.
Only students and parents residing within Punakha Dzongkhag attended the meeting. The class teacher and subject teachers will be communicating with students and parents who are in different Dzongkhag.