School Academic Board (SAB)
The School Academic Board is entrusted with the following responsibilities and action:
- Convene as and when deemed necessary.
- Act as highest decision-making body pertaining to academic affairs.
- Ensure minimum disturbance to the instructional hour and quality teaching.
- Devise appropriate strategies to enhance teaching learning processes.
- Propose nominations for different academic related opportunities available to staff and students.
School Academic Board (SAB) Members
- Principal (Chairperson).
- Head of Academic Affairs.
- Head of Examination and Assessment.
- Head of Subject Departments.