School Reporting Date
This is to notify all the students and concerned parents/guardians that the reporting dates for the Academic Year 2021 is scheduled as below.
|April 6, 2021|
|Reporting of boarders|
(old and new students of Class XII)
|11:00 AM – 03:00 PM|
|April 7, 2021|
|Reporting of day scholars|
(old and new students of classes VII – X, and XII)
All boarder students must bring the following items;
- School uniform (Boys: Gho, Lagey, Gong, black socks, black shoe with lace; Girls: Kira, Wonju,
Tego, half black socks, shoe with buckle)
- Kabney/Rachu, track suit and sports wear
- Bedding Materials – blanket/pillow/bedsheet/mosquito net/bath towel (need NOT bring
- Plate, Cup and Spoon
- Bucket, Jug, Broom (hard and soft each), sickle, toiletries
- Sanitary pads (for girls)
- Facemask (2 nos. washable)
- Small Thermo-flask/Water bottle
- Geometry set, Calculator and other required learning materials (need NOT buy notebooks)
- Family tree document (for those who did not submit)
- NOT to bring any jewellery items, expensive clothing, electronic gadgets, mobile and other
- All students (boarders/day scholars) must come with good haircut (clipper guard no. 3/2)
for boys, and armpit length hair neatly tied with black hair band for girls.
- Entry point at the time of reporting (Boys – main gate; Girls – entrance behind prayer hall.
- Must bring necessary documents (for new students).
The office order of the school opening can be downloaded by clicking here.